domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Video Game Con Part 3, Skyward Sword

Hi people,Herandy here,this is the final part of My video Game Con coverage,if you red the title,it's about Skyward Sword
Here's my impression about The game

In a note,I only got to play two parts of the demo,so I didn't get to cover it as much as I wanted it
Flight:
Now  the flight sequence was.... good

Now don't get me wrong you could control the bird wonderfully,but the problem is that is really annoying trying to catch the other bird,while I am being thrown things,anyways,it was an OK experience but I hope that it's not the same when I play the real thing.

Boss:
Now the boss was excellent I must say!

Not only did you feel that you were actually fighting someone,but it was intense,the music the place the controls,everything was really,really good.

However....

I did lose like 5 hearts in the battle,and if in the real game this is the first boss,then I must say,that it will be really difficult to beat the guy,not only he can block you attacks with one hand,but the fight just get harder when him brings his sword,I would personally see at least 2 Game Over Screens.

But however,that does not means that it wasn't satisfying

It felt like playing the original Castlevania,the game was extremely hard itself,but the time you got passed one of those levels,my God did that felt like satisfaction anyway you look at it.

It just eager me to get Skyward Sword even more than before (that I am getting it in 5 days).

Well with that I finish my 3 part coverage of the Video Game Con of 2011,see ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario