viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

Top 5 Trailers of the week (since 29-02)

Herandy Here,bringing you the top 5 Trailers of this week

THE DUO IS BACK BABY!





Number 5: The Jak And Daxter collection

Let me Just say that I am very excited for this,not only because it's JAK AND FUCKING DAXTER,but because I can finallly relieve my childhood dream of having all the three games,PLUS IN HD!

*Ahem* Anyways

YOU KNOW WHAT,I AM FU***** TIRED OF THIS THING,WHY DON'T YOU TOUCH MY



KATAMARI OF COURSE!

Number 4: Touch My Katamari

You know,this,and UC:Golden Abyss may convince me to buy a Vita

This game looks like it was designed for the Vita since it was announced as the NGP,with now the ability of getting you Katamari actions at your fingers,I can't know wait to see the new adventure of the Prince

*Ahem* Why won't we calm down and see something more pacific,like-



OMZG DID YOU SEE THAT ANGELZ SPACE,AND SINPET,OMGZ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWOOOOOOOWW

Number 3: Kid Icarus:Uprising

So while we 3DS owners get our hamburgers called Mario Land 3D and Mario Kart 7,Nintendo is making us wait for the feast called: Kid Icarus Uprising

So Over here we get to see a Big Ass spaceship with Monster while Pit is Using an "Snippet" against them
Pardon me,but which part of those words I used in the sentence weren't AWESOME?
Ok,now,we calm down to see Some AC:



Were expecting Assassin's creed,weren't ya?

Number 2:Animal Crossing 3DS

I gotta say,that this is one of the most anticipated games of 2012 to me,not only can you now be the freaking mayor,but you can also,not be the freaking Mayor,and do whatever (Not a la GTA) you want to do.

I need this game,I need something to relax.

And finally for NUMBAH 1 IS:




Number 1: Shinobi 3DS

HELLZ YEAH X2,I might be a 32-bit born,but that doesn't stop me for enjoying the Welcome back of Shinobi,Not only can you play as Joe mosashi in challenge mode,but you get achievements, Streetpass,and Tons of things that you need to watch NOW!

Thanks To Screwattack.com for the trailers,go now to www.screwattack.com and see more AWESOME and original content.

Well,that's all,see ya later,and may you Peaces be out doods!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario