sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Video Game Con Part 2,Into the games

Hi everyone,Herandy Here,bringing you the Part 2 of the Video game con Coverage,This time,we are going to talk about the games I played.

Number one: Sonic Generations.

Although I already own this game,it was cool to see it in HD,and presume my skills with the rest of the people out there.

Great gameplay tight on,felt like a good platformer,just played the Sky sanctuary level.

One bad thing was that You Didn't pick the game,there were the ones who pick it,which it was an stressful experience I might add.
Anyway,onto the 2nd game:

Number 2: Harry potter and the Deathly hollows part 2

God,if there were a game that is telling the motion controls sucks *ding* *ding* We have a winner!

Not only I couldn't control the character,but the gameplay was horrendous,half of the time I couldn't do what I want,throw the indicated spell or just simply as I said before,move.

An horrendous experience that I do NOT want to repeat.

Number 3: Uncharted 3

Boy,I wasn't planing on buying Uncharted before,but what I play during the con,sold me completely

The controls were spot on,the Gunfight was excellent,and the puzzles delighted me over what I could play

After Skyward Sword,this is a game that I will absolutely buy down the road

Number 4:Street Fighter 4: AE

To  put it simply,Super street fighter 4 plus New characters that I couldn't try because it was the trial Version! *Sigh*
I did notice however some engine acceleration,but nothing that impulsed me to buy the game.

Well that's all,be sure to check part 4 later as I talk about my First impressions of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Here are some screenshots:





 Peace out!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario