sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

Video game Con part 1,on the row

Hello people,Herandy here,let me first say that although this is not my first time blogging,it is my first time on blogger,so please be patient with me.

Now If you red the title(Which you probably did,because I don't believe you are just some kind of Spambot or something like that) This is a three part coverage of the first Video Game convention of 2011.

This convention was the most visited event of Dominican Republic,Reaching over 20,000 people.
Wait,so this means that-
Now that we got that out of the way,let me tell ya,that it was a  BIG problem to get in the con,why?,just take a look at these pictures:






Yeah.so after one hour of waiting(+raining and with no umbrella),the first part of the con was started.

It was really just a few singing and dancing contest to justify the TWO MORE hours Of waiting,of course,we got to see Master Chief,and Scorpion


Wait,Master Chief,and Scorpion,IN the same place! Does that mean we will get to see Master Chief in the next Mortal Kombat!!?????,Nah.

So after i talked to some people,(you know what's their favorite Game,which many told me that it was MW3,first game ever played,all those things)The gates were finally open!

Yeah....I should put the results of the poll:

First game ever played: Pokemon,mario,Zelda,and even if it just were a few people,sonic(Which it led to a big talk about him,big sonic fan over here).

Favorite Game: MW3(Yeah,I just got that game for every answer -_-).

First Console:N64,PS1,Atari,Sega Genesis,Super Nintendo.

Check part two to see which games I got to play!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario